Love is the essence of who we all are. It’s the one thing we all have in common that we want and need to have in our lives…and often feel like we are lacking the most. Love to me is an acronym: Living On Vibrant Energy. Because love is vibrant energy flowing through you and into your life.
In the Bringing Joy series of picture books, Joy shows how we can “plug” into Source energy, which is the same as love. When we are feeling like we are lacking in love, it is only because we are “unplugged” in some way from that vibrant energy.
We can’t see electricity but we know it’s there and that it words for us. It’s the same with Source energy or love. We can’t see it but we know when we feel it or have it in our lives.
The Institute of Heartmath has been studying the heart and its mysteries for almost 20 years. Their findings are fascinating. Did you know that:
- The heart emits electromagnetic fields that change according to your emotions
- The human heart’s electromagnetic field can be measured up to several feet away from the body
- Positive emotions create physiological benefits in your body
- You can boost your immune system by conjuring up positive emotions
- Negative emotions can create nervous system chaos but positive emotions do the opposite
- The heart has a system of neurons that have both short and long term memory, and that their signals sent to the brain can affect our emotional experiences
- In fetal development, the heart forms and starts beating before the brain is developed
- The mother’s brainwaves can synchronize with her baby’s heartbeats
- The heart sends more information to the brain than vice versa
- Positive emotions help the brain in creativity and innovative problem solving
- Positive emotions can increase the brain’s ability to make good decisions
- That the heart’s electromagnetic field is approximately 60 times stronger than the brain
The Institute of Heartmath is teaching about coherence and how to reach it. This is essentially when your heart is open and you are experiencing a state of love and gratitude. Love and gratitude are the strongest positive emotions.
Another book I highly recommend is Hidden Message in Water by Emoto Masaru. He looks at the world from the camera lens of capturing crystals as they are forming on freezing water. He has also discovered that love and gratitude create the most beautiful crystals.
It’s very exciting to see so much research happening about love, our hearts, our emotions, and how we can learn to use all this knowledge to better our lives.